MicroCharts 2 Released
Posted by workerthread on June 6, 2007
BonaVista Systems just released MicroCharts 2, which has some new chart types, and supports Microsoft Access, Word and PowerPoint. If you are using Excel 2007 it also includes support for the Ribbon UI which is nice.
Other new features and improvements:
- Excel 2007 Rich color picker & Support of the Ribbon UI
- Conversion into vector vector-based images (Enhanced Metafile Format)
- Fast calculation with Excel camera tool
- Automatic chart-fit-to-cell for line charts, bar charts and the bullet graphs
- A better security and isolation from other potential unstable Add-Ins
- A public API of VBA functions
- Two new samples (Web Analytics and Product Rating)
- Use of average for reference lines and standard deviation for normal bands
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.